Saturday, February 20, 2010

If Animals Could Talk..Starring Ricky & Rocky Raccoon

So here's my take on what I witnessed at Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge on the morning following the launch of the Space Shuttle Endeavour.....



Ricky: psssst...Rocky..come on...the coast is clear...














Rocky: Are you sure no one is watching Ricky?? I don't want to get caught sneakin' out!















Ricky: Of course I'm sure...except these 3 birders in a government van...are now stopped in the road watching 'ole Gus the Gator over there. Make a run for it....NOW!




Gus: Affirmative little buddies.....Ned & his ladies are TOTALLY transfixed on me & Glenda here....





Rocky:Ok..ok... I'm commin' as fast as I can! The adrenalin is a little low today because that darn rocket scared the crap out of me last night...I nearly fell out of the tree! Are you sure there not watchin' us? Keep' em occupied Gus











Ricky: OOPS! I was wrong! The lady in back has a camera & its pointin' straight at us! Run Rocky RUN!!!!!














Rocky: Way to go dumbo! I thought you said they were lookin' at Gus...and a CAMERA TO BOOT!
Let's hope birdlady keeps this to herself!











Ricky: Sorry 'bout that....now let's see what kind of trouble we can get into in this tall grass!








No comments:

Post a Comment