Saturday, May 14, 2011

One Last Snorkel at Baby Beach

We elected to spend our last afternoon in Aruba at Baby Beach snorkeling. We felt this spot had the absolute best clarity, amount and variety of fish of anywhere we had been.




I really wish I had found a fish identification book there....



















This little guy was all by himself!









A group of big angelfish swam by in the shadows, but the swam too fast for me to keep up!






Nearly running aground on the reef, I lifted my head to get my bearings, and was surprised to be greeted by a Royal Tern!
















And more wishing stacks on the beach/reef. This one reminded me of an inukshuk! Sadly, this is where my camera battery died!


I did have a really good time in Aruba, and loved seeing all the wildlife...and the tropical scenery.....that was just the best! Hope you enjoy the posts and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment