Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Upper Taquamenon Falls

After leaving Whitefish Point, we headed south, then west to get back to Grand Marais. Since it was only 6:30, we decided to make a very quick stop at Taquamenon Falls. Choosing the upper falls, we hiked quickly to the falls, it was once again raining, took a few photos, looked around, then headed back to the car. This is the last waterfall video you'll see of this trip....I promise!



 For those of you that get seasick during my unsteady videos, press play, listen to the sound, but just look at this photo!

I wish we would have had a bit more time here, but I'd prefer not to drive in the dark in "big animal" country! I'll be back in the UP in less than 2 months, hopefully, I'll have the better part of the day to spend here, hiking between the upper and lower falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment