Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Girls!


My how time flies! Since I dropped Gracie at the kennel on her birthday in February, and Nadia's is exactly 1 month later, in March I was a good doggie mommy and went to Bent On Bones and ordered them a birthday cake!! We celebrated Nadia's 12th and Gracie's 2nd! Does time really go that fast?! Anyway, the cake was delicious (based on how fast they devoured it!) and was a carob cake with a yogurt type frosting! They even baked tiny dog treats for the letters!!


This was the first I had ever heard of such a thing but when I went in to buy their special birthday treats...I just had to! I am sure that I will never be able to get this pic again now that they know what the goodie is!!








G

Gracie was a VERY messy eater, picking up her cake and wandering about. Although, it was a nice thought that she wanted to share with Tigger. Nadia on the other hand, was very proper eating hers very carefully out of her bowl. Here's the celebrates mellowing out after the festivities.






No comments:

Post a Comment